www.neongoat.com!david a. parker a.k.a. dave, DP, dap, d-funk
contact me at david at neongoat dot com.
i lead R&D at Novacoast. at UC Santa Barbara i studied computer science from the college of creative studies, linguistics (minor), and business economics (masters). at the moment i am 33 years and 319 days old.
wingmanmy current project is a computer-based music jukebox with movie-size touchscreen, gps navigation, portable internet connectivity with theft protection, and car diagnostics/statistics tracking. it has replaced the factory stereo in my car and is powered by linux and mostly open source software. check it out.
- burrito book
- the infamous mats olson and i set out to rate every burrito in santa barbara, california (partial list).
- getting feisty with crock pots
- featuring (usually) square sauceless pizzas.
- only the ones i don't burn make it here.
photo gallerycausing general ruckus, life at ucsb, and the one i'm most proud of, henry with the ghostbusters.
and of course the quesadilla parties: qpXI · qpX · qpIX · qpVIII · qpVII · qpVI · qpV · qpIV · qpIII · qpII · qpI
- cairns, cape tribulation
- new zealand
- north and south islands
- 10 days, oranim birthright group 398
- spain, greece, the rest of europe, brazil, east coast, thailand, india, israel
- babelfish for databases: essentially perl DBI for C.
- linux with no BS. without this there would be no Ubuntu.
- a digital broadcasting suite originally written for Brentwood Radio
- catalogs your mp3 collection with customized report styles.